Monday 26 March 2012

Read Me . . .

. . . elsewhere!  I have another article published here.  It's always a thrill when someone else thinks you write well enough to be published on a real, live website you haven't posted yourself!  I'll be busy this week researching for my next article. It's going to be tough, but someone has to report on the pregnancy spa experience! I promise, while I'm having my massage I will be thinking totally subjective and journalistic thoughts.
It was a very busy weekend with lots to tell you about, but for now I'm off to the doctor to find out if I've busted my own record of gaining four pounds in two weeks. And I have big plans to see The Hunger Games tonight.
I'll leave you with this and this.  Just a little spring fashion inspiration in case spring has actually arrived wherever you are, because it certainly hasn't made much of an appearance in Edmonton.  Even just a little sun would do!
Sigh,
Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Loved your article. Although I really wonder if you are attending any fitness classes with that four pound weight gain. Oh darn, I just got chocolate on my keyboard. Kiss, kiss my sweet girl ( and I don't mean the Hershey kind!).

    ReplyDelete